29.10.12

Flea market

When we moved back to our home and we unpacked our things I went with a very critical eye through our belongings and made a selection of things which we could sell at a fleamarket. 

Yesterday I went with my mother and sister in law to a fleamarket in the TT hall at Assen. Besides selling I did some shopping as well. This is what I bought:

Vintage postcards:


Vintage embroidery and smock patterns:


Libelle (a Dutch Womens magazine) supplements with knitting and crochet patterns:


Vintage hat:





Antique collar: 



Leather gloves: 


My mother in law had a box of leather gloves, so they were a gift!

Lace and buttons (also a gift):




A set of weights:


 To use for cutting fabric, drafting patterns.


Last but not least: When I unpacked my boxes to install our booth I found the missing pattern piece of the Brigitte dress! I don't know how it came there, but I'm so happy I found it! 

This fleamarket was lovely, great booths with vintage and antique, good prices, nice music (a quartet which played lovely songs from the 20s - 40s) and a great ambiance. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow you scored some awesome stuff!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful finds! I especially love the hand tinted vintage postcards, chic black hat, and elegant lace collar.

    When we moved across the country earlier this year I was pretty ruthless in regards to what came with us and what didn't, too. I find it just makes setting up home again so much more enjoyable when you truly love and are eager to find a spot for all your possessions.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!